Zebra AI2 thin wings
AI2 thin wing
Very similar to our original all-in-one (AIO) pocket nappy, this AI2 features thinner wings than our standard Baby Tree AIO/AI2. It has thinner wings (to try eliminate the 'velcro rub' some babies get) and is a wee bit larger than our current Baby Tree AI2s.
They are fantastic for those babies that are a bit larger around then legs, or if you are adding boosters in. We use them one rise snap smaller than our standard Baby Tree nappies!
They are a pocket nappy with a detachable insert. This is a cost effective method of using modern cloth nappies, as the absorbent insert can be snapped in and out of the waterproof outer. This allows quicker drying times and the ability to re-use an outer shell faster by snapping in a new insert.
This nappy comes with
- A triple layer bamboo terry insert (as standard) that folds out to further cut down on drying time!
- AI2: insert is detachable if desired for easy drying (snap out the insert and pop it in the dryer or outside without worrying about the PUL cover!
- Alternatively, keep it snapped in and it will act as out AIO and remain together in the wash!
- Our AI2 design can be an even more cost effective method of using modern cloth nappies, as the absorbent insert can be snapped in and out of the waterproof outer.
- This allows quicker drying times and the ability to re-use an outer shell faster by snapping in a new insert once the shell is dry (shell doesn't have absorbency so dries a lot quicker than the inserts)
- The one size fits most design allows a good fit from approximately* 4 kg to 15 kg+ by adjusting the rise snaps on the front of the nappy.
- Handy Velcro design means easy, quicker nappy changes for everyone (especially popular with wiggly babies or people not experienced using snaps)
- Large pocket for those times when you need extra absorbency
- Also compatible with our brand new "thirsty" inserts: 2 bamboo and 2 hemp layers! These inserts can be purchased separately and snapped in (in place of usual bamboo insert) for those times you need a little extra absorbency
- Thin wing nappy on top of standard AI2, red circles show size difference.
- Leg hole size difference no rise snaps done up
*True for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.