'All-in-2' (AI2) nappy: Jungle Safari
Kiwi designed all-in-two (AI2) velcro nappy!
This is our Kiwi designed all-in-two (AI2) velcro pocket nappy! Very similar to our original all-in-one (AIO) pocket nappy, the new AI2 features a detachable insert. With a 3-layer bamboo terry double length insert that clips together for superior absorbency with reduced drying time. It has a large pocket for easy stuffing, and can easily fit a booster if more absorbency is needed.
The AI2 is a cost effective method of using modern cloth nappies, as the absorbent insert can be snapped in and out of the waterproof outer. This allows quicker drying times and the ability to re-use an outer shell faster by snapping in a new insert without waiting for an insert to dry.
These are a one-size** nappy, allowing the nappy to grow with baby from birth through to potty training, just use the adjustable domes on the front. With handy Velcro tabs for fast simple nappy changes.
**Fits approximately 4-15kg
- AI2: insert is detachable
- Snap out the insert and pop it in the dryer or outside without worrying about the PUL cover
- Alternatively, keep it snapped in and it will act as out AIO and remain together in the wash
- Cost effective method of using modern cloth nappies
- The absorbent insert can be snapped in and out of the waterproof outer.
- Allows quicker drying times and the ability to re-use an outer shell faster by snapping in a new insert once the shell is dry (shell doesn't have absorbency so dries a lot quicker than the inserts)
- 'Snake Insert'
- Detachable 3 layer bamboo terry 'double length' insert
- Folds out to allow 6 layers of absorbency with the drying time of 3 layers!
- Hand pocket at end to allow easy stuffing
- Domes to clip layers together - keeps things tidy!
- The one size fits most (OSFM) design allows a good fit from approximately* 5 kg to 15 kg+ by adjusting the rise snaps on the front of the nappy.
- Handy velcro design means quick, easy nappy changes for everyone
- Especially popular with wiggly babies or people not experienced using snaps
- Large pocket for those times when you need extra absorbency
- Waterproof shell with PUL tummy panel
- Micro-suede layer
- Stay dry
- Stain proof
- Elasticated back (to help hold everything in)
*True for most, but due to the wide range of babies’ shapes and sizes, this cannot be guaranteed.
Add Accessory pack for $10!
- Our brand new 'thirsty' bamboo hemp inserts
- 2 layers of bamboo on the outside for quick absorption
- Double layer hemp core for extra absorption and more "holding ability"
- Less risk of compression leaks when really wet!
- Folded into the nappy gives you 8 layers altogether (so approximately 30% more absorbency compared to our standard insert!)
- Fantastic for longer naps, long car rides or even with a booster at night (depending on how heavy a wetter bub is!
Hemp is a highly absorbent, natural fabric. It does take a little longer to dry than some other fabrics on the market, which is why we don’t use it in all our inserts, but it is a fabulous option as a booster, or for those children/situations that need a little bit of extra absorbency!
• Dimension of insert: 66 cm in length x 13.5 cm in width
Wash before use. You will find that hemp gets more absorbent the more you use it during the first few washes as well!
Micro-fleece liner x 1
- Keep baby's bottom drier (they don't absorb moisture and allow moisture to pass through to the nappy)
- Make the removal of poo from the nappy much easier
- Protect your nappies from barrier cream